DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Oh, man, that goddamn butt plug, almost forgot about that.  As noted on Jericho's podcast though, they're all a bit crazy including her.

Also nice to be able to see Tyson in this.  If God forbid he died taking that move (5% survive that injury) then they'd either have to delay/edit the show or air as it and it'd be a bit odd to see.

The thing that really irked me on the show is apparently Nikki and Brie thinks they are the main reason why the WWE divas are being talked about more and more.   Yeah the truth is that people are respecting the NXT wrestlers like Sasha Banks and Charlotte and Becky Lynch and Bailey and think the current RAW and Smackdown divas stinks including the former NXT ones in Paige and Emma.   Nobody is talking about Nikki revolutionizing the business.   

The ending tease where Eva Marie is trying to figure out what he finisher should be and was stunned how her Sliced Bread and tope were really good.    I give NXT and Total Divas credit because they are totally making me feel sympathy for her and a year or so ago I would have been happy if she never existed.

On the one hand, it's a reality show and that whole thing was one big reality show script.  On the other hand, Nattie is not all there and I can believe she thought she could do this in PG WWE.  If it was more the latter than the former, holy fuck is she mental.

Also, not going to lie when Paige jumped into Alicia's arms my first thought was "I actually missed this show."  It has its moments, man.

I don't know if the intention is to make me sympathize hugely with Eva Marie but they're doing it. 

She was right: they were ganging up on her. And all this "she thinks this is a stepping stone to Hollywood" is hilarious because every single one of those girls has pursued acting. Nikki and Brie were even saying they wanted to leave to do acting gigs.

And let's not even started on the irony of Brie calling someone else a shit wrestler.

It's weird because it was scripted but so many people reportedly have it in for her backstage there's at least a kernel of truth to it. It's the Sable thing. You bring in a woman because she's hot and appeals to the mainstream, she is hot and appeals to the mainstream and then everyone wants to punish her for it.

In the upcoming clips for the season, there's a scene with Paige getting in trouble for being caught on video getting a lap dance from a male stripper. Someone from the WWE was screaming at her THIS IS STRIKE TWO...DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH STRIKE THREE???

What was strike one? When she wanted the tattoo or was it something else?

I do how they all transition from Kim Kardashion to Dick Murdock as soon as a younger diva gets there....

*women who were hired specifically for their looks bitch about another women being hired specifically for her looks*

• Like 1

Say Paige, how many years has your buddy Rosa Mendes had to learn how to wrestle? 

She was in OVW when Punk was there.

Total Divas blew Tough Enough out of the water but we knew that was going to happen before the episode even aried.

Best: Spanky for being super positive the whole time Worst:Eva Marie's leapfrog but for a person the biggest Heel of the whole show Mark Carano.

Road Dogg was the person telling Paige about Strike 2 which we all know is bullshit since Orton's on like Strike 9 or 10.

Say Paige, how many years has your buddy Rosa Mendes had to learn how to wrestle?

She was in OVW when Punk was there.

Total Divas blew Tough Enough out of the water but we knew that was going to happen before the episode even aried.

Best: Spanky for being super positive the whole time Worst:Eva Marie's leapfrog but for a person the biggest Heel of the whole show Mark Carano.

Road Dogg was the person telling Paige about Strike 2 which we all know is bullshit since Orton's on like Strike 9 or 10.

Yeah but the question is still what's strike one?