DVDVR Message Board

JULY ANIMATED GIF THREAD

andersonofih.gif

This might be my new favorite wrestling GIF.

What makes the whole thing is how people pop for Arn MURDERING Wright with the DDT

James

Legit one of my favorite finishes of all time

300x208px-LL-a06396bb_vic-grimes-vs-new-

Has there ever been a good scaffold match?  I've never understood the point of potentially ending a worker's career in a match that no one likes in the first place. 

Who is that almost(I hope almost) dying in that gif?

ibuo39L9EHzhGC.gif

Fucking idiots.

Looks like a safe spot to me.  What could possibly go wrong?  Imagine being 2 wrestlers in the WWE and one of the "producers" gives that to you as a finish?

Sadly, that wasn't even the finish to that match.  IIRC, this is from one of CZW's Cage of Death matches, and the two morons in question are J.C. Bailey and Ruckus, but I could be wrong.

qVC3Hb.gif

I don't know why I am responding to this because everyone is going to start fighting over the stupid footstomp gif and then I am going to have to close the thread and yell at people but anyway.

Wouldn't it have made more sense to have the doughy guy in the middle of the guys?

I mean I get that it really all depends on the quality of the catchers and all and that one comes off well and looks like it was as safe as could possibly be but I just feel like having that bigger base in the middle to target would be more of a help.

andersonofih.gif

This might be my new favorite wrestling GIF.

What makes the whole thing is how people pop for Arn MURDERING Wright with the DDT

James

Legit one of my favorite finishes of all time

Pretty sure he did the same spot with Hogan... who of course no sold it to the biggest suck heat you can imagine.

ibuo39L9EHzhGC.gif

Fucking idiots.

Looks like a safe spot to me.  What could possibly go wrong?  Imagine being 2 wrestlers in the WWE and one of the "producers" gives that to you as a finish?

Sadly, that wasn't even the finish to that match.  IIRC, this is from one of CZW's Cage of Death matches, and the two morons in question are J.C. Bailey and Ruckus, but I could be wrong.

Right match, as both of those guys were in the match, but the guys in the gif are actually Chris Cash and Sabian.

• Like 1

Thanks for that.  I'm not that familiar with CZW and I haven't seen this in a long time.  The move wasn't supposed to be end up as a footstomp.  I thought he normally ends that move with the recipient taking a back bump, but in this case he was trying to adjust for preservation.