DVDVR Message Board

So...

Drugs made of dead Kree...

This make Skye Ms. Marvel now?

So that was supposed to be a Kree? I was trying to figure who or what GH was when they pulled it out of that vault.

I'm guessing Kree, as there aren't too many other big blue-skinned humanoid's that Disney has the film/TV rights to where adding bits of it to human DNA would super-hero a person.  Also perfectly sets up Skye as Ms. Marvel instead of Spider-Woman, and saves that for another person.

Guessing whatever makes her an object of unknown origin mix with the Kree blood to Marvel her powers up.

I'm guessing Kree, as there aren't too many other big blue-skinned humanoid's that Disney has the film/TV rights to where adding bits of it to human DNA would super-hero a person.  Also perfectly sets up Skye as Ms. Marvel instead of Spider-Woman, and saves that for another person.

Guessing whatever makes her an object of unknown origin mix with the Kree blood to Marvel her powers up.

Maybe the fact she's already part Kree makes her an object of unknown origin and adding this extra bit tips the scales so she's now a bit more Kree than human and kicks the powers in.

Maybe the fact she's already part Kree makes her an object of unknown origin and adding this extra bit tips the scales so she's now a bit more Kree than human and kicks the powers in.

That.... makes a lot of sense.

Even though I was so-so on tonight's ep, SHIELD has picked it up a bit since the break.  It's a shame there have been big gaps in between episodes, killing momentum.  

I'm still not really engaged by the characters, but at least the storylines are moving along well.

I don't want to go back to the third episode where I left off. At what point can I start to get into the swing of things when the show started improving?

I haven't seen anything since Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. went on a break in the USA/UK in December. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was said to return this month in the UK on Channel 4. From word of mouth, the show's improved since that return. I'd say watch that episode (#10) and go from there. Sorry I can't help more.

It hurts me that I can't work out what G.H. is supposed to stand for.

I've been thinking about this too, and I can't think of anything at all.  This show has really stepped up, and I'm legit interested in what is going to happen with Skye.  The rest of the characters are still a little underdeveloped, but Skye getting shot has given them something to work around so it is less obvious.