DVDVR Message Board

Talk Is Jericho

BrianS81177

Listened to the Total Divas thing and Brie does a weird thing where she says "woman" instead of "women."  I only noticed it because she went back to talking about how she wants to be a role model for all the "woman" watching a few times.

Add Nattie to the list of impressions Jericho can do.

It's a weird Arizona thing. Much like you end most conversations with random strangers with 'have a good one.'

Enjoyed the Hornswaggle podcast.  I had heard the story of Henry, Khali, Hornswaggle and Davari as riding buddies.  That's a WWE show waiting to happen.  Just have them with cameras as they road trip from show to show.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Found it very awkward when Morrison and Jericho were talking about when Morrison beat Punk for the ECW title the night Benoit "didn't show up". They were going on about how you always gotta be ready if a guy no shows and Morrison was saying how it really was a big break for him.

Haven't listened to Sabu yet. Does it start about 20 minutes in like all the others have lately? I'm getting a little tired of having to fast forward through the first 20 minutes of bad comedy/Fozzy song I've heard already to get to the interviews. Jericho's funny when he has someone to play off of (another person or a live audience), but the stuff on the podcast is just brutal.

I think the problem w the Sabu interview is that if you're a Sabu fan, chances are you've heard these stories before. I can't remember anything new coming up that I hadn't heard from his shoots. He also has a tendency to tell everything in a very straightforward , matter-of-fact way. He doesn't really give a lot of insight on a personal level

Its like hearing him tell stories that happened to someone else.