DVDVR Message Board

All things STAR WARS~!

ultimoDANK

And the apparent title according to Fat Harry Knowles is..."The Ancient Fear."

The fuck?

But JJ is awesome, right?  He won't fuck this up, right?

Calling it now, Force Ghost brings Vader back to life, and saves NuLuke with his super midichlorians after an unfollowable lightsaber duel.

The fuck?

But JJ is awesome, right?  He won't fuck this up, right?

Calling it now, Force Ghost brings Vader back to life, and saves NuLuke with his super midichlorians after an unfollowable lightsaber duel.

As soon as I read that, Limp Bizkit's ROLLIN played in my head.

• Like 1

The fuck?

But JJ is awesome, right? He won't fuck this up, right?

It's a title to a movie. I doubt it speaks to the quality of said movie. It is precariously similar in tone to The Phantom Menace, though.

Undertaker should get a black lightsabre.

Undertaker basically is a Star Wars prequel. He gets a bad ass entrance and just like the Duel of the Fates battle, you're like OK YEAH UNDERTAKER! STRAP IN THIS IS STAR WARS HELL YEAH and then he starts rambling about hell and being dragged there and souls and Wrestlemania and Padme and chosen ones and 'nooooooooooooooooo!' and you just sigh a little as a little kid yells 'woohoo' after destroying a droid flagship.

This is some great stuff really guys. Hoooo boy the Hulkster and Taker in Star Wars?! My guts a bustin here.

Anyways "Ancient Fear" is just an ok title. Something I highly doubt sticks.

The other thing is John Boyega. Never seen Attack the Block but he was pretty good on the new 24. I didn't really know what he looked like so I was relieved he wasn't the other black dude on 24. It'll be interesting to see what the backstory of his Ep7 character is.