DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2023 - WEEK SIXTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

I’m a huge Stafford fan but the Rams aren’t doing jack IMO. It was the Saints and the Ravens tried to give them that game so many times. That was not a ran toe to toe with the best team like they were that good game. It was a fooled around and found a way to lose to them like always game. 

That George Pickens INT play isn’t getting talked about enough IMO. Then when people talk about it it shifts to Tomlin or something else that’s supposedly causing players to play like that. I get that but that 1 play is possibly the alltime chickenshit play ever. It might replace the Ricky Watters not catching the ball across the middle play. It definitely beats Rodgers hearing footsteps and Cam not going for the fumble IMO. 

Edited by BloodyChamp

14 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Btw I'm in Cleveland right now. The news said Amari is 15 yards away from being the first WR in franchise history(!) to have back to back 1000 yd seasons.  That's....insane.

somewhat less insane when you look at the Starting QB Line Of Succession since the franchise has been rebooted.

Browns haven't had consistently good QBing since back in the day when defense was still legal and 1,000 yards receiving still actually meant something.

The Vikings having the big turnaround after the terrible start to the season, just hanging around enough in the division to still technically have a chance to win it coming into today, and then the Lions blowing it by losing all three remaining games, two to Minnesota, really would be the most "fooled ya! We're still the Lions" thing ever.

• Haha 1

And Brisset leads them on two TD drives again.

10 minutes ago, hammerva said:

and looks to be getting to come back against the Jets.  not even sure the Commanders want this since they are desperate to convince themselves that Howell is a top level QB

I think at this point if Washington has a top 5 pick in the draft they're going QB if any of the top 3 are available or Marvin Harrison Jr. otherwise.