DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2023 - WEEK THIRTEEN

RIPPA

Ended up being an entertaining game. Got tired of the complaining from Al & Kirk about the officiating. There was what? Maybe one or two calls that were soft? Yeah, the refs threw a lot of flags. These are the two most-penalized teams in the league - why are we surprised they committed a ton of penalties when playing a quality opponent? Maybe complain about the teams, Al & Kirk. You know, the ones actually committing the penalties? 

Please prepare your fainting couch for this news, as it is, to put it mildly... Shocking.

Ian Rapaport is reporting that it is "unlikely" that Aaron Rodgers will play again this season.

Again, I rupaulogize if you were unable to get to a safe place before you saw this. Try to have a good day.

• Haha 4

Eagles vs 49ers feels as big as it did last year, and the fact that they took a few bullets early in the season doesn’t change anything. Anybody saying it does is more trying to sell their team than they are to underrate the Eagles and 49ers IMO. They’re really the 2 best teams IMO. And the game is where it belongs IMO. Sunday late. I like the big games here if they’re just going to continue to try to make primetime football dang unwatchable. 

28 minutes ago, hammerva said:

All I have heard this week is that if the Dolphins don't hit over 40 today then something is wrong with them.  So far it is on that path

Meanwhile the Colts vs Titans look to be a shootout

"if they don't hit 40 something's wrong with them" might also apply to the Lions given that they were up 21-0 before my bagel finished toasting.

Once again, Mike Tomlin playing down to the level of his opponents.   Granted the Cardinals are a tough team but yeah this game has all the making of a Steelers game that will be painful.  And of course Pickett is hurt again which makes it much worse.