DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2023 - WEEK NINE

Dolfan in NYC

23 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

Never let your dad call into a sports talk radio show if you're an athlete

I caught some of this live as it was happening because it was when I was driving home

Young's Dad was the perfect sports radio caller - just making up bullshit stats to support his case

Montez Sweat to the Bears?????? for a 2024 2nd Round pick

EDIT - Okay the Bears have an absurd amount of cap room for next year so they are just getting a jump on possible securing him to a longer term deal

20 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Would be hilarious if the Commanders do a defense fire sale and keep the one guy that should be gone in Chase Young

It's almost as if Dan Snyder and his front office cronies never left.  Their wretched spirits linger.

4 hours ago, dogwelder said:

Never let your dad call into a sports talk radio show if you're an athlete

Right there doing what though? Handing them water? Asking them for tips? Taking selfies? 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, hammerva said:

So either Kyler Murray is coming back as a starter or the Cardinals was worried that he was actually playing too hard for their tanking.  

Except,  Kyler is going to win a game or two because he ran around in a circle for 10 seconds and the a ball behind his back. I don't know if he can run an offense,  but we know he can fuck around and make shit up. This Cardinals team is smack dab in the make shit up zone. This could really be a terrible move for their tanking strategy. 

I actually kinda like the move for San Fran. Bosa hasn't been himself lately, Young needs a change of scenery, maybe it works and they jumpstart the pass rush. If not, no big loss in the end.

Donovan Peoples-Jones coming home to Detroit is fun.