DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. If I relocated my family for this, I'd be beyond pissed.
  3. The only thing I can see is a board of directors role where he appears from time to time, but honestly any numbnut can do that job in the back. That’s a charisma less character to have.
  4. If Bischoff is doing commentating he needs his old AWA hair back
  5. HEY GUYS, SO BASKETBALL, RIGHT? Gerald Green broke his foot and there's concern he might miss the season.
  6. Yeah, but that was years ago and even then, the flak they got was petty bad. No way they do it in 2019.
  7. If “the network” is gonna hire an on-air authority figure, you’d think they’d hire Cyrus instead of Bischoff.
  8. I guess I wouldn't mind seeing him in the Marvez interviewer role, but I'm really struggling to think of much he can offer AEW. They have TV, they have a top heel stable already, they recognize on air authority figures are passe (so far). Maybe from a production point of view there could be something, but I've already been pretty impressed with both TVs so far
  9. You know what? Since they are going to fall back on the same old shit, then they might as well bring back on-air authority figures. Just fucking do it already, Vince.
  10. Wonder if all of Bischoff’s enemies from the 90s have left Turner by now. Bischoff in MLW as a color commentator once Schiavone makes the full jump into AEW?
  11. Christ I hope not. I'm guessing they just find something else for Eric to do since they moved his ass out to CT.
  12. I CALLED IT!!! Also, since it got brought up so many times with Bischoff... Bischoff’s ability to kiss a TV executives ass isn’t exactly a unique gift. There are a number of shitty underlings who can do that, and they aren’t asking for much to start.
  13. “Bruce, Smackdown’s rating dropped in week 2, what do you think went wrong” Bruce sees an opening to get the Smackdown job.
  14. I really don't agree with your take on this. He was basically bullied into taking his comment back and how "complicated" the situation is after seeing the financial damage it caused. It really isn't as complicated as people who have business interests in Mainland China are making out. Morey is likely doing this softened stance bullshit to keep his job. LeBron talks that good shit about domestic policies but is two-faced when it comes to something that may interfere with endorsements, salary cap, and Space Jam 2 ticket sales.
  15. Wasn't Dawn Marie released while she was pregnant?
  16. So wait... Did Yukes have all the scans? Lord, I’d love to know all the shit that went down behind the scenes for this.
  17. Aha. The Green / Uncommon Rarity currency items that drop from any Vex you destroy are for Ikora's Weekly Challenge called Spare Parts.. You can't buy anything with them per se, but you receive a Powerful Engram as your reward for collecting enough of them as you put down any Vex on any planet where they are active.. Higher difficulty enemies drop more items as you destroy them. I've seen yellow bar High Priority Targets and Lost Sector Bosses on Nessus, Io, and Mercury and the Vex Overlords and Gate Lords on the moon drop as many as three at a time. I know that they drop during strikes and normal PvE events. Didn't notice whether or not they drop during Gambit or Gambit Prime if Vex are on the field. I wish they would stop dropping once you complete the challenge, though, because it makes me assume that I should be accumulating them in my inventory when I'm not..
  18. My question is would anyone have noticed the Bischoff was there to begin with? I mean with Heyman you can see a difference. I didn't see much in Smackdown from a booking way. Unless we find out that Bayley's turn was his idea
  19. Given all the grief it gave Bischoff with moving, it's not surprising.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?