DVDVR Message Board

2022 NFL OFFSEASON

RIPPA

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Von Miller and OJ Howard are both signing with the Bills

I'll have to see how the Von Miller one is structured, six years is nutty but it may be one of those where he can be cut after four years with limited dead money. But it definitely feels like the Bills' trying to take advantage of their SB window so I'm in favor of the signing in general.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I'll have to see how the Von Miller one is structured, six years is nutty but it may be one of those where he can be cut after four years with limited dead money. But it definitely feels like the Bills' trying to take advantage of their SB window so I'm in favor of the signing in general.

Some tweets indicated it was in effect a 3/52 year deal. If he's healthy, its a big missing piece of the D, an elite pass rusher. Gotta give the team credit, they are going for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Bills have released Cole Beasley

I'm shocked they couldn't find a trade partner for a soon to be 33 year old public nuisance. I have no doubt he'll get some type of veteran contract to play next year but I doubt it will be at 5 mil a year. At least there are no COVID rules next year which will probably help him.

• Like 1