DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2021 - WEEK 9

Dolfan in NYC

He can probably throw it to himself. Maybe Woodley will dump Rodgers for him, he's still barely 31 after all this time in the league. (He was 20 when he was drafted.)

• Like 1

I still want a 0-0 tie, but that probably happened in the old days. I just want it to happen now in a really high profile regular season game and see what happens.

21 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Remember when people thought Mike White was going to be the next Joe Namath for the Jets fans.  Yeah that lasted about 3 days.  Unfortunately it was by injury  

To be fair - that sounds exactly like Joe Namath

• Haha 2

I want to see a 4-2 game, just so I can brag about a game in Jr. High we won 4-2, I was a part of all three scores! A teammate and I tackled a running back in the end zone for the first safety, I was called for a hold in our end zone after a botched handoff(kept them from scoring a TD), then I blocked a punt that rolled out of the end zone. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mister TV said:

I want to see a 4-2 game, just so I can brag about a game in Jr. High we won 4-2, I was a part of all three scores! A teammate and I tackled a running back in the end zone for the first safety, I was called for a hold in our end zone after a botched handoff(kept them from scoring a TD), then I blocked a punt that rolled out of the end zone. 

Cool story, Bundy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Kuetsar said:

That and he pulled this shit after the trade deadline. . .

Technically it was before the trade deadline as the video from his father and the Lebron tweet were definitely before. The Browns spent the day trying to trade him but it was never gonna happen because Cleveland wanted more than say a 7th rounder and no team was giving up a lot because of the contract OBJ had

But after they didn't trade him - they knew they couldn't bring him back since basically he torched his relationship with his QB

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Also

Legit the only other thing I can say Dave Gettleman got right was cutting bait on Josh Norman

How did they win? They have been terrible since he left and they haven't had another played if his caliber since. This is a 0-0 tie. And that's only because this analogy doesn't allow for negative numbers. 

Baker is better without OBJ, but that's kind of the problem. If your quarterback is better with worse talent,  how do you scout for players? Do you just decide to sign less talented players? How do you compete at the highest level if you are playing with lesser talent? Name one good quarterback who is worse off when his receivers are better. It is a terrible sign. 

• Like 1