DVDVR Message Board

NBA - 2013-14 Regular Season - 1st Half

Dolfan in NYC

You know what would be hilarious?

The Lakers finishing with the worst record, and then completely losing the lottery and picking 4th anyway.

Also, this game is bad and should feel bad.

4th wouldn't be bad...Have you seen how bad teams draft, I mean, remember that team that drafted Darko second ahead of Wade, Melo and Bosh. What were they thinking? :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck DOC!  Fuck the Clippers!!!

That fourth quarter was one of the most ridiculously awesome thirty minutes I've seen as a Lakers fan.  I can't tell if the Lakers played that well or the Clippers were just that shitty, but goddamn did I enjoy that.

.....and now I'll prepare to return to the planet Earth in about 24 hours.......

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAKERS ARE BACK!!!!!

What I took out of that game is that the Clippers are still shitty defensively and really had to get KG in that deal to go with Doc and the Lakers fooled everyone by starting Shawne Williams. They're bench is far better than last year's, but that was going to be pretty obvious.

XAVIER HENRY!!!! I mentioned him earlier, I got him pegged as this year's Trevor Ariza or Shannon Brown out of scraps to being a contributor on an NBA team. I like his aggressiveness.

I don't think at any point last season did the Lakers show that level of enthusiasm.

There's some white guy on the Lakers bench that I have no idea who he is.  Could be anyone, really.

Ryan Kelly?

You never even saw Steve Nash look happy last year. Game 1 and he already was cheering and not laying on his back.

TNT's B-team blows away ESPN's studio crew. Grant Hill, C-Webb, Smitty & Matt Winer are pretty great too.

• Like 2

I think what happened was they signed Jordan Farmar and since Sasha was looking to get back into the NBA, they assumed he was coming back. I think Lakers FO realized Nick Young was enough for the fans and there was no need to add Sasha to torment us. :)

Shannon Brown's name has come up since he was released by the Wizards.  I wouldn't mind seeing him back with the Lakers.