DVDVR Message Board

UPCOMING VIDEO GAME RELEASES (2020 & Beyond)

RIPPA

Ninja Theory confirmed that Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2 will use the Unreal Engine 5 and will run "perfectly fine" on Xbox Series X.

Sadly, it will not be a launch title for either SX or PS5.

Edited by J.T.

4 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Weren't they originally planning to skip E3? 

Maybe - the story I saw framed it as being from E3 but that doesnt mean it was right

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

Spider Man Miles Morales

Well I think everything you need to know is right there

Yeah, this pretty much solidified the fact that I'm going to have a PS5 by the end of the year.

As for Gran Turismo, Forza ate their lunch so long ago. Unless Gran Turismo ups the feel of speed and stops doing the really stupid and lame thud when you bump into another car, then I don't see the point except to have a very pretty racing game.

I've never played a Ratchet and Clank game. 

Project Athia looks cool.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

The thing that surprised me is it being basically a launch title

Yeah, same here. If anything, that pretty much seals the deal for which system I'll get.

1 minute ago, Craig H said:

Ratchet and Clank is the on Playstation exclusive that I have played every game of (though to be fair - part of that is I am way beyond on my backlog)

5 minutes ago, Craig H said:

As for Gran Turismo, Forza ate their lunch so long ago. Unless Gran Turismo ups the feel of speed and stops doing the really stupid and lame thud when you bump into another car, then I don't see the point except to have a very pretty racing game.

Project Athia looks cool.

I've never liked Gran Turismo.  Tries so hard to be realistic at the expense of being fun.  I remember one of the early games actually had a car in it that I owned at the time.  Something lame, I forget what.  Anyway, I'm driving the car in the game and I'm ping-ponging all over the place despite only going like 35mph at the time.  That's when I quit playing.  Like, c'mon, I own this freaking car, it's not this hard to drive.

• Like 1

Just now, jaedmc said:

I don't know what the fuck you do but whatever that Stray world is I wanna be in it.

All I know if you play as a kitty with a cyberpunk backpack and that is all I need to know.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, jaedmc said:

I feel like I've seen a person running and jumping from one tall rock formation to another rock formation a lot today.

Yeah, there is a lot that seems like cool art, but not sure how much makes sense as a game being displayed.

I would be disappointed if Hitman 3 is a PS5 exclusive but I also realize that by the time I can afford another console, it might be available on everything