DVDVR Message Board
The Natural

NOVEMBER 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

tenor.gif?itemid=14833932

Goth?  Who is goth?

I’m old, these kids all look the same to me.  

5 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Ugh... Goths are the worst.

Blasphemy

Nice Guy Eddie...loving goth chicks since 1995

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Goodear said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14833932

Goth?  Who is goth?

4 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I though he was punk?

Darby strikes me more as punk, like the Misfits. Jimmy Havoc is more goth to me, like Bauhaus.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Blasphemy

Nice Guy Eddie...loving goth chicks since 1995

What happened in 1995? Seems a bit of an arbitrary time frame. Goth started in like 1982, after all. When Siouxsie and the Banshees let Robert Smith join for a bit.

19 minutes ago, AxB said:

What happened in 1995? Seems a bit of an arbitrary time frame. Goth started in like 1982, after all. When Siouxsie and the Banshees let Robert Smith join for a bit.

Freshman year of high school and a hot as fuck goth chick who was a junior in my art class. We never got together, but she was always nice to me, and we're still friends. Honestly, I dodged a bullet. She has three children, two of which have learning disabilities and she suffers from major depression, anxiety, and agoraphobia like I do.

Being exposed to the goth scene led me down the rabbit hole and discovering things like BDSM, Domme/sub, and all that fun stuff.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Goth and Punk have a kind of crossover at points as said. The Misfits, basically. Anyway, I'm glad I finally got to see this move after hearing about it nearly 20 years ago.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goodear said:

This is some Chikara (circa 10 years ago)-style stuff. It is odd seeing it on a big league stage. I dunno, I like my indie stuff indie level and my major label stuff in that level.

feelin' old & confused for some time now,

RAF

8 hours ago, Ryan said:

Goth and Punk have a kind of crossover at points as said. The Misfits, basically.

A bit better of an example, to off-set the Misfits' '50s-ness. Or you can check out the Plague album I posted for Halloween

• Like 1

On 11/13/2019 at 1:10 PM, LoneWolf&Subs said:

He looks way more like Kenny in Stone Cold.

I'm familiar with this movie but have never watched it. But this is a Tom Magee that I could get behind. Ripped dude in a sleeveless Canadian tuxedo just chucking dudes around.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, chanandlerbong said:

I'm familiar with this movie but have never watched it. But this is a Tom Magee that I could get behind. Ripped dude in a sleeveless Canadian tuxedo just chucking dudes around.

I agree with this. Guy found his personality way after promoters gave up on him.

Also like you, I never watched this. It always aired after Thunder, or Saturday Night, and nothing about it appealed  to me. Same with Harley Davidson & The Marlboro Man.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs