Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board
The Natural

NOVEMBER 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

Recommended Posts

.

Edited by Edwin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

niok2vz.gif

Dynamite Kid counter and then he nails a backdrop on Rollerball Rocco.

Edited by Edwin
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Orange Cassidy: The Early Years:

Spoiler

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always chuckle that Fire Ant, whose entire gimmick was “super hot firey Babyface”, is getting over by being a the least firey wrestler ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This remains one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in a WWE ring.

If I was Kurt Angle I'd have thrown a fit at whoever okayed that segment. Thank god Brisco was in gorilla to get the referee to make the pin

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, BurningBeard said:

This remains one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in a WWE ring.

If I was Kurt Angle I'd have thrown a fit at whoever okayed that segment. Thank god Brisco was in gorilla to get the referee to make the pin

The funny thing about this is there is next to no chance to finish a kimura from that position.  Kurt Angle was probably embarrassed because he didn't know what to do, but Puder didn't have the leverage to actually to break his arm or damage his shoulder.  That's one of those things people do to force your opponent to give up his position, but you aren't going to submit anyone from there.  If he had full guard, or the half guard on the other leg, he could have been in trouble, but even then it is a low percentage submission from the bottom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, supremebve said:

The funny thing about this is there is next to no chance to finish a kimura from that position.  Kurt Angle was probably embarrassed because he didn't know what to do, but Puder didn't have the leverage to actually to break his arm or damage his shoulder.  That's one of those things people do to force your opponent to give up his position, but you aren't going to submit anyone from there.  If he had full guard, or the half guard on the other leg, he could have been in trouble, but even then it is a low percentage submission from the bottom.

I’m reminded of when Brock subbed to Mir, and he had no idea what to do when put in the heel, and tapped fast. The same could’ve happened here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I’m reminded of when Brock subbed to Mir, and he had no idea what to do when put in the heel, and tapped fast. The same could’ve happened here.

You've reminded me of that fight and Steve Mazzagatti. Awful referee.

Bonus:

 

Edited by The Natural

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I’m reminded of when Brock subbed to Mir, and he had no idea what to do when put in the heel, and tapped fast. The same could’ve happened here.

The difference is that once a heel hook is actually applied you are risking some pretty nasty injuries if you don't tap.  I used to train, and we learned how to do heel hooks, and then were immediately told, NO HEEL HOOKS WHILE ROLLING.  The best defense of a heel hook is don't get put in a heel hook, once its in it can shred knee ligaments without much pressure.  A kimura is the first submission I was taught and it's pretty much the safest submission you can do.  I'd say about 75-80% of kimuras are used to transition to something else.  It's pretty difficult to finish from anywhere but side control, but it's extremely useful to cause a scramble for position.  There aren't very many positions where the person applying the kimura has better leverage than the person having the kimura applied.  From side control, you can step over their head and pretty much rip their arm off if you want.  From mount, you're probably going to be reversed.  If you're on the bottom, you have to turn until you're about perpendicular to get leverage and anyone who has any idea what they're doing will probably be able to roll out and give up position instead of letting you get that kind of leverage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tenor.gif?itemid=13070888

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

 

This isn't Bea's fault entirely, but she's hurt some other folks, so she needs to tone it down as she's clearly unsafe and agreeing to do spots she physically can't pull off.

Edited by Edwin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Edwin said:

This isn't Bea's fault entirely, but she's hurt some other folks, so she needs to tone it down as she's clearly unsafe and agreeing to do spots she physically can't pull off.

I think Bea has taken a frankensteiner before. Mayu can and will occasionally do stupid things and does botch more often than people realize. Its just that its usually more on the embarrassed, lets move on side of things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, olythegreat89 said:

tumblr_pbagooSBNK1s05wxzo1_400.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CyC2tI2.gif

Edited by Edwin
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

e.gif

Trying to make The Gambler look bad. Made him “accidentally” go too high on a clothesline.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was that like the one match that's on YT that he actually won?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ramo2653 said:

Was that like the one match that's on YT that he actually won?

Yup... Young Scotty Riggs taking the L, and infecting the locker room with the clap.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...