Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2019 WRESTLING GIFS


Recommended Posts

  • RIPPA pinned and unpinned this topic

Woods and Breeze had a conversation on Up Up, Down Down once about Batista and spoke about their generation being the 'fan generation'.  That seems pretty on the nose.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Goodear said:

Woods and Breeze had a conversation on Up Up, Down Down once about Batista and spoke about their generation being the 'fan generation'.  That seems pretty on the nose.

Ehhhh... Wouldn’t the last 2 generations be the fan generation as well? Shawn was a fan, Austin was a fan, Benoit was a fan, Raven was a massive nerd for the biz. There are definitely less guys today who only have a passing interest in the business, but if you go by interviews a lot of these guys were huge marks for wrestling. Not the Mick Foley tape trading type, but they sure knew the territory guys.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Ehhhh... Wouldn’t the last 2 generations be the fan generation as well? Shawn was a fan, Austin was a fan, Benoit was a fan, Raven was a massive nerd for the biz. There are definitely less guys today who only have a passing interest in the business, but if you go by interviews a lot of these guys were huge marks for wrestling. Not the Mick Foley tape trading type, but they sure knew the territory guys.

And once they actually became wrestlers, they stopped with the markish behavior.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, george young said:

And once they actually became wrestlers, they stopped with the markish behavior.

That we know of. I wouldn’t put it past the wrestlers back then if say Bruno walked into the locker room for a visit, and one of the boys who loved watching him asked for a picture, as well as an autograph.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...