DVDVR Message Board

The ROH Thread

Just watched last weekends episode other then continual audio problems I really liked this special NEW Japan episode. I liked those two tag matches from the Toronto shows and the training seminar footage was pretty cool, unique you won't see WWE doing it. The three way main event was the icing on the cake of the episode tho.

Briscoe/Elgin/Cole/Styles four way has been announced for the belt in Brooklyn. I guess Jay will be eating that fall. I'm curious to see how they do in the baseball stadium that TNA used to run up until this year. 

• Like 1

Holy fuck Kevin Kelly is awful. Watching this week's TV and reDRagon had an AWESOME match against two unknowns, really putting the other team on the map, and after the pin Kelly sells it like it was a three minute squash.

Agreed , Kelly did nothing to put over Monster Mafia. But it was a great match, and my first time seeing them. Heck of a first impression

And no more people using Spears. With his football background, Moose should be using the Pounce....period

I just wanna say that my buddy Hakim Zane made his ROH TV debut in the match against Moose this week. The guy is good, if a little on the small side. He's been busting his ass for years and is starting to get some well deserved notice. He's done several things with ROH in the past, but this is his first time on TV. I hope it leads to something for him.

Briscoe/Elgin/Cole/Styles four way has been announced for the belt in Brooklyn. I guess Jay will be eating that fall. I'm curious to see how they do in the baseball stadium that TNA used to run up until this year. 

I think it's survival match which means everyone has to lose

I'd say Jay first then Cole cheats to eliminate AJ since they seem to be running with Cole/AJ for Chicago and of course Elgin beats Cole again

I like to think DQ'd because his flippy finisher doesn't fit with his character at all.

The Colonel from Monty Pythons Flying Circus came out told Young his finish was too silly and DQ'ed him.

• Like 1

I like to think DQ'd because his flippy finisher doesn't fit with his character at all.

The dude is Stan Hansen's nephew. His finish should be a lariat and nothing else.

The dude is Stan Hansen's nephew. His finish should be a lariat and nothing else.

I might have read this on this board about 7 times, but somehow each and every time I see "Silas Young is Stan Hansen's nephew" I always say "What the fuck? Since when?"

They were in a four way #1 contenders match that aired last week. That show also had the awesome reDRagon/Monster Mafia match and the debut of Moose who showed more charisma in his squash than Elgin has ever shown.

• 2 weeks later...