DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact 9-26-13

MGFanJay

Not an amazing show, but a really fun one. EY got a chance to shine as a worker for a change, and King looked better and came off like more of a star now than he has before. And his match with Aries over-delivered too. Loved Sabin as a dick heel in his match with Manik using Velvet to his advantage...and then losing. So he's lost two titles matches in a month or so. Loved the stuff after the main event match with Wes since it sets up an awesome face turn for what's left of the Aces. Dixie's closing promo was so great. This angle is unbelievably stupid, but goddamned entertaining. GO HONEY! #teamdixie

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2013/09/tna-impact-9-26-13.html

Screens -

thebomb.com!
Posted Image

Posted Image

NWO Granny
Posted Image

"Bad Guy Laugh - c'mon bro."

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 1

Heel Dixie rules. Kinda surprised to see Brisco gone, thought he'd be around awhile after going over Angle at Lockdown earlier this year. Looking forward to Angle's return at BFG. Aries/King was out of nowhere but good, had almost forgotten King was still on the roster. Good stuff all around from Aries as usual.

Wes is only gone from the Aces, not the company. I think. I really hope he's out of the company though - dude brings nothing but unintentional comedy to the show.

ah I assumed with the piledriver that he'd be going away like Anderson. Agreed that he doesn't bring much though I kinda liked he and Garett as a midcard babyface team pre-heel turn.

That one t-shirt was also the first I'd ever seen or heard of "I'm a Chris Benoit Guy".  Wow.

Yeah - I Googled this morning and a different guy wore the same shirt to either a Raw or Smackdown (there is a screen cap during a Kane match)

You can't convinced me that those people don't post on this board

Haven't seen much of the show yet, but I think the first three rows pretty much hit every single rasslin' fan stereotype there is. It was like watching a wrestling scene in an 80's movie.  

That one t-shirt was also the first I'd ever seen or heard of "I'm a Chris Benoit Guy".  Wow.

Other highlights -

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image