DVDVR Message Board

E3 2018 THREAD

RIPPA

1 minute ago, Raziel said:

Wait, Female assassin main character?  DIALOGUE TREES??? SOLD!

I mean, this progression of the IP is selling me on Odyssey and on going back and playing Origins, tbh. Whoever decided that Assassin's Creed should be a Witcher-like knew their business, I'll tell you that. 

I think it is very much worth noting that it's been tweeted out on that content creation thing in Beyond Good & Evil 2, they are paying out something (I don't know what) to people whose content they are using. So it's not like a striaght "AAA studio has you do their job for free" thing.

On 6/10/2018 at 4:42 PM, Raziel said:

Oh, Microsoft buying Ninja Theory is no joke

Fuck Microsoft. They'll have them barely do anything for a few years, a Microsoft exec will show up and dick around on his cellphone during their presentation, then the game will get cancelled.

54 minutes ago, Andrew POE! said:

Fuck Microsoft. They'll have them barely do anything for a few years, a Microsoft exec will show up and dick around on his cellphone during their presentation, then the game will get cancelled.

Uhhh...

If I don't get some sort of announcement about Borderlands 3 and the Resident Evil 2 remake before E3 closes, I'm gonna..... well I'm gonna bitch about it on the internet. For at least a day. 

SKULL AND BONES looks like a huge improvement over last time it was shown.  I imagine this will be the Fortnite to Sea of Thieves' PUBG.

ODYSSEY is just a blatant reskin of Origins, but Origins was fucking dope, so I will play it, for sure.

It's a polarizing game.  You either hate it, or think it's a masterpiece.  Don't know if it's gonna be needed.

So, um, Sony did that for a Last of Us 2 thing, then moving everyone to another venue?  That's... excessive.