DVDVR Message Board

E3 2018 THREAD

RIPPA

I'm feeling weird about the Bethesda conference.  One one hand, I like the pressers, on the other hand, I'm hard pressed to think of anything outside of a New Doom or New Elder Scrolls that would get me interested.

16 minutes ago, Raziel said:

I'm feeling weird about the Bethesda conference.  One one hand, I like the pressers, on the other hand, I'm hard pressed to think of anything outside of a New Doom or New Elder Scrolls that would get me interested.

I honestly don't know what to expect other than a more extended look at Fallout 76.

All I really want, of course, is an acknowledgement that Fallout Shelter has had a bug from literal day 1 launch that randomly corrupts people's save files that hasn't been patched for like 2 years. Followed by an announcement of Fallout Shelter 2.

On one hand, a Live Andrew WK performance, bonus.  On the other hand:

BE LIKE MICROSOFT AND JUST SHOW THE FUCKING GAMES AND DROP THE CUTESY SHIT.

• Like 2

Just now, Raziel said:

On one hand, a Live Andrew WK performance, bonus.  On the other hand:

BE LIKE MICROSOFT AND JUST SHOW THE FUCKING GAMES AND DROP THE CUTESY SHIT.

If there is anything worse than a concert you don't expect it is one you don't want...this is both.  

Update: Two dude trying poorly to hype up this crowd is worse than the concert I didn't want.

• Like 1

Legends is fine but I am glad its segment was like 5 minutes long.

Andrew WK tried so hard man but this is the worst possible audience for that.

Rage 2 looks fucking great. Gearbox really need to get their shit together because A LOT of people are moving in on what should be Borderlands 3's turf.

4 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Not Bethesda related, but there was a live stream of Jurassic World: Evolution earlier today and they played the game for nearly 2 hours. Looks great.

I preordered this game for my inner 12 year old but i don't even know if it will run on my laptop. If not I might just refund it but every single thing I have seen of it looks great.

Just now, Oyaji said:

Was the original Rage any good? Looked like a neat mix of Doom and Mad Max.

It was fine.  That's why I think I'm a little skeptical about the new game.  It seemed like it should have been a great game, but it just wasn't.  It wasn't bad, but once you turn it off, you never really want to turn it back on.

• Thanks 1