DVDVR Message Board

YOUR SOUL... IS MINE! - SDL - 5/1/2018

Dolfan in NYC

I had it on mute anyway because I'm at work, but that match really makes me hope they have a good feud coming up fairly soon.  Could be a nice way to kill time before Daniel goes after Miz.

6 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I hope Billie and Peyton get a run as "co-champions" at some point. One of them needs to win MITB, so the other can constantly try to assist with the cash in.

I’m still hoping we get some women’s tag titles. I know they have a million belts around now, but they have enough depth to bring them back, and hopefully use the same lineage, even if it’s been 30 years. 

I also wish they’d start an all women’s show, you know, for the Network. Put it on Thursday night or something. It’d be better than seeing rushed multi-women tag matches most of the time. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

I’m still hoping we get some women’s tag titles. I know they have a million belts around now, but they have enough depth to bring them back, and hopefully use the same lineage, even if it’s been 30 years. 

I've been wanting this to happen for years if only to make sense of women's stables. Plus we would get the Bellas back for the subsequent tournament, meaning Nikki elbowing people like her last name is Misawa.

• Like 2

Smackdown was very Angle heavy this week only 3 matches. Don't get me wrong I thought all three matches were really good but a little too mch talking and not enough wrestling. It thought SmackDown was the wrestling show?

Also they better not break up the family with Lana getting in the middle of Rusev and English.

On 5/1/2018 at 9:34 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If the Smackdown roster wasn't so loaded, I would have checked out for good after the Big Cass segment. That was brutally bad. Still doing midgets dressed as your adversary?  That wasn't funny 20 years ago.

No, when Jericho did it 20 years ago, it was beautiful.

Amazing that this show was so bad with this roster. Heel Nak is a fucking God, though, and Joe is the best promo they've had in ages.