DVDVR Message Board
The Natural

MARCH 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Remember when Blackman had a pilot for his own bounty hunter show? Dude had the foulest mouth ever.

16 minutes ago, Mickie Zeidler said:

The Nathan Jones thing is indeed referencing him being taken out of the tag match with Undertaker at Mania XIX because he was shit in the ring.  Seeing Rousey nearly kill Dana with that botched suplex last week brought it into perspective for me.

And yes, she hold terrible views on trans people, and when asked to apologize for them in the past has been flippant about it.

Why should she apologize if that's what she truly believes in?

• Confused 3

14 minutes ago, Shibata Is My Homie said:

Why should she apologize if that's what she truly believes in?

GlumTalkativeEeve-max-1mb.gif

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

It's like I can see the Johnny Cash before he happens

• Like 15

http://nodq.com/news/524196488.shtml

This came up in my Twitter feed. Different Moolah trainees are pushing back on the various allegations made. Leilani Kai being the most famous. Moolah's daughter is one, but not sure if its the one who sued her for emancipation as as a teen. 

When Susan Tex Green says nobody came to her room late at night, I believe her.  Just saying.

But "I didn't fuck anyone" is a lot different than "nobody fucked anyone"

30% cuts, contract or no contract, are fucking insane.  Hollywood doesn't even do that shit.  It's 10%.  Yeah, if you have an agent and a publicist and a manager you lose 30%, but they're DIFFERENT PEOPLE

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Moolah was definitely a crook, even by wrestling promoter standards. 

I doubt the contract would even hold up in court. But with how wrestling was then, they would get froze out by promoters. 

• Like 1

Sunday can't get here soon enough

• Like 7

Why not just let the conversation go where ever it goes. It is just words on a monitor. 

RE: Hogan as Smackdown GM

The only quasi-news source I see with the "story" is What Culture

Apparently someone asked Alvarez during the radio show if it was possible and he said basically "he doesn't know anything but it is a possibility"

So yeah....

1 minute ago, Victator said:

Why not just let the conversation go where ever it goes. It is just words on a monitor. 

Idiotic words on a monitor

• Like 2

Sure, but why does it matter? Nobody is getting hurt. 

2 minutes ago, Victator said:

Sure, but why does it matter? Nobody is getting hurt. 

If you don't think someone saying or supporting the equivalent of "a trans person isn't a human being" can hurt someone, please find somewhere else to visit.

I may end up being the last person on this board if necessary but that ain't fucking flying around here

• Like 41

Who says it wasn't eventually?  What woman can resist the charms of the Lethal Weapon?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

RE: Hogan as Smackdown GM

The only quasi-news source I see with the "story" is What Culture

Apparently someone asked Alvarez during the radio show if it was possible and he said basically "he doesn't know anything but it is a possibility"

So yeah....

Man I hope not... Watching Angle and Foley struggle to remember their lines was tough enough, Hogan might be worse!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

If you don't think someone saying or supporting the equivalent of "a trans person isn't a human being" can hurt someone, please find somewhere else to visit.

I may end up being the last person on this board if necessary but that ain't fucking flying around here

Oh I thought you were talking about something else, my bad. 

22 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Thank you, Rippa. <3

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

Who says it wasn't eventually?  What woman can resist the charms of the Lethal Weapon?

I've heard from my sources, who were actually Bobby Heenan's sources, that Blackman calls his dong "The Leathal Weapon" and he's planning on challenging Joey Ryan to a duel.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mickie Zeidler said:

The Nathan Jones thing is indeed referencing him being taken out of the tag match with Undertaker at Mania XIX because he was shit in the ring.  Seeing Rousey nearly kill Dana with that botched suplex last week brought it into perspective for me.

And yes, she hold terrible views on trans people, and when asked to apologize for them in the past has been flippant about it.

I saw no outrage directed towards Miesha Tate for saying she wouldn’t fight Fallon Fox due to physical advantages since she was born as a man. Or Matt Mitrione for calling her an “it”. Or Joe Rogan for expressing the same doubts as Tate did.

but Rousey is more famous than all of them, so she gets the flak for her opinion (which is pretty much the same as Tate, Rogan and even Dana White).

That doesn't mean their opinions aren't abhorrent.

• Like 5

It's almost like the more famous someone is the more people hear and react to what they say or something

• Like 8

The main difference between the other four (who have gotten flak) and Rousey is that they are not getting a main even at the largest wrestling show of the year sponsored by a "family friendly" corporation.

Godfrey is also correct.