DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] JANUARY 2018 DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Also posted in the main thread but

Those who report to Orlando on Tuesday to start in WWE are War Machine, Ricochet, Candice LeRae, Kacy Catanzaro, Kavita Devi, Rinku Singh (the former minor league baseball player who got WWE ESPN coverage yesterday about his debut), Shadia Bseiso, Nasser Alruwayeh and Nicolai Salchow (a former MMA fighter). 

Well, anything will be better than Oney Lorcan. That's still the worst name anyone has taken coming into the company. Biff killed himself right from the get go with that silly ass name. He's revitalized himself somewhat with his recent tag work, but he's still a JTTS and that might be his ceiling which sucks because the dude has as much of, if not more personality that Gargano and I think he's a better wrestler. Gargano is prettier though.

Actually, fuck it. If Biff is going to be a tag dude, pair him up with Lars. Two ugly motherfuckers who will fuck you up. Say that they're brothers or whatever the fuck, but just nail home that these are two similar guys, but one obviously didn't get the giant genes the other got.

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

we need to start collecting these performance center classes so we can rate them like the draft.  I mean it is going to be hard to find a group with better talent than Candice, War Machine, and Ricochet on it

Funnily enough - I almost posted something last week on this topic because Asuka, Ember Moon, Sonya Deville, Velveteen Dream and at least one half of AOP where all in the same class (maybe more - I can't find the full picture)