DVDVR Message Board

2018 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

Wide receiver Marquise Goodwin and the San Francisco 49ers have agreed to a three-year contract extension, the team announced Thursday.

A source told ESPN's Josina Anderson the new contract is worth $20.3 million and includes $10 million in guaranteed money.

6 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Wide receiver Marquise Goodwin and the San Francisco 49ers have agreed to a three-year contract extension, the team announced Thursday.

A source told ESPN's Josina Anderson the new contract is worth $20.3 million and includes $10 million in guaranteed money.

After last season and the rapport he built with Jimmy G, he deserves the raise.

Not for nothing.  But adding Saquon Barkley and Quenton Nelson via the draft... That makes the Browns a LOT better.  Gordon/Landry/Coleman and Barkley in the backfield. 

The Browns throwing an obscene amount of money at Kirk Cousins with THAT lineup should really make him consider it.  

Also, I should note....  No Mercy '99 was done in Cleveland!   

Look at your PayPal account and get cracking writer boy. 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Yeah, well Hue Jackson didn't book The Fabulous Moolah to beat Ivory for the Women's Title in 1999.   So... you know, have fun with that. 

Still Hardys vs. E&C will be by far the 2nd best match you have made me watch so far

• Like 1

On one hand, if we get one good season out of Smith, I don't mind the $15 mill and saving $36m on Watkins, and can tolerate a 32 year old WR still making bank in two years time.

On the other, losing Worley, and probably not in the market for Sherman, with all the other shit happening to our defense, lot to be concerned about.

49 minutes ago, Gonzo said:

Green Bay is also trading Damarious Randall to. . .Cleveland!

I guess when you have seventy-three picks in one draft, you can do these sorts of things.

DeShone Kizer is what the Packers are getting back

1 hour ago, Gonzo said:

Schefter now also reporting that the Browns are trading a mid-round pick to Buffalo for Tyrod Taylor.

I was so hoping the Browns would play the Bills in '18 just so he could 'Fuck You' the team for the Peterman crap last year. Sadly, they don't appear to be on the schedule.

• Like 1