DVDVR Message Board

WWE Mixed Match Challenge

ChesterCopperpot

7 minutes ago, (BP) said:

Yeah, the sell for Mania is seeing Rousey compete in a wrestling ring. I know they do harebrained stuff all of the time, but they should get their carny card revoked if they give away her first match anywhere else. 

They could possibly have her be a guest enforcer for the final, but I don't think they're that desperate to sell this concept. 

You know we've all been made to look stupid many times over by underestimating WWE''s willingness to make illogical, short-sighted decisions, right?  All it would take for Rousey to have her first match in the MMC is for Vince to eat a bad taco too close to bedtime.

39 minutes ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

You know we've all been made to look stupid many times over by underestimating WWE''s willingness to make illogical, short-sighted decisions, right?  All it would take for Rousey to have her first match in the MMC is for Vince to eat a bad taco too close to bedtime.

Ronda: So, I'm debuting on a Facebook stream? What's that about?

Hunter: Are you familiar with sundowning? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great house show nonsense fun and some really good work in it. 

Now that they've specifically made Asuka's streak an integral part of this, I feel like they have to win. 

Sasha and Finn fit together really well. I still think her joining a heel Bàlor Club for real is a great idea.

Just now, DeathyBoy said:

Did I miss something? Asuka is clearly facing Bliss at Mania.

Nope

The plan is Asuka/Charlotte and Bliss/Nia

That actual has been the plan for awhile. It got confusing because the WWE started doing the ASUKA HAS TO FACE THE EC WINNER!!!!

That went away again and why Bliss keeps saying "Nia deserves a title shot"

They actually said a couple of times, during the PPV at least, that Nia would be added to the title match that Asuka chose to have.

That said, I think they’re making it seem like it will be Alexa, so it’s a surprise when Asuka picks Charlotte.

And then all those times Alexa egged on Nia to attack Asuka by saying Nia deserves to be in the title match, using her to soften up the empress, will come back to bite her.

43 minutes ago, TheVileOne said:

Putting it on Facebook and dragging it out this long was stupid.

Well, it only exists because Facebook is paying them to do it for a specific amount of time.