DVDVR Message Board

2017 NCAAF: WEEK 7

Dolfan in NYC

Thank God for Iowa State, I was completely out of Oklahoma GIFs...

RANKINGZ~

#1 tumblr_nsk92sWoOF1tpri36o1_400.gif

#2 TintedFrighteningFrillneckedlizard.gif

#3 original.gif

#4 tumblr_ndq2v6VKi41st18yzo1_500.gif

#5 tenor.gif

AND....  FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1996, YOUR FIRST PLACE IN THE IVY LEAGUE, 4-0 COLUMBIA LIONS~~~

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dewar said:

Maybe AD Alvarez needs to stop hanging around the football team. Why else would a coach bolt for Oregon State?

The guy has a damn statue, he ain't going away.

One thing I've always found interesting about people who are Mormon is a lot of them seem to be really into dance or other art forms(just look at how many ballroom dancers come out of Utah that are famous), so I'm guessing they're big into that as a major or something.

Headed to the Yale Bowl this Saturday for Holy Cross-Yale. Got a ticket on SeatGeek for $11 and was anxious to visit the place. As a note Holy Cross was in the first live college game I ever went to (vs Army) in the mid 80's. Gordie Lockbaum was the star player for Holy Cross and actually was a Heisman finalist that year if memory serves.

58 minutes ago, sabremike said:

Headed to the Yale Bowl this Saturday for Holy Cross-Yale. Got a ticket on SeatGeek for $11 and was anxious to visit the place. As a note Holy Cross was in the first live college game I ever went to (vs Army) in the mid 80's. Gordie Lockbaum was the star player for Holy Cross and actually was a Heisman finalist that year if memory serves.

Yep. He was the last real two-way man in football and finished 5th in the Heisman voting that year.

• Like 1

This has to be the biggest win in Syracuse since McNabb was a quarterback  :o

Like they just mentioned, Clemson lost last year to an awful Pittsburgh team and worked out fine with them.   Although not sure if that game was in middle of season like this 

11 minutes ago, hammerva said:

This has to be the biggest win in Syracuse since McNabb was a quarterback  :o

Like they just mentioned, Clemson lost last year to an awful Pittsburgh team and worked out fine with them.   Although not sure if that game was in middle of season like this 

Pitt game was actually later in the season.  2nd weekend of November.  Clemson came into the game 9-0.