DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS

I know he had his ups and downs going into WWE, but considering he's not only a Maryland but also started out as a weird-looking jobber I'm pretty happy to see he's poolside talking surfing with Nakamura.  Some might not be too keen on him around here (locals around here), but I sure as shit will always be happy for the guy.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Shibata Is My Homie said:

Sunshine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Precious

That Jimmy has been married to Precious since 1972 would have me thinking that Mr. Garvin would disagree with you.

That Jimmy Garvin's defense of the honor of Precious, via cutting a promo saying he was going to beat up Ric Flair and take his title, inspired me to go to my very first live pro wrestling show would have me thinking that I disagree with you as well. 

And now I'm nostalgic for the days where I didn't know Garvin lost that match because of things like backstage politics, keeping challengers and champs strong, heat, draw and so on. Once upon a time Ric Flair was just a straight up cheater that didn't deserve to be the champ. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, zev said:

That Jimmy has been married to Precious since 1972 would have me thinking that Mr. Garvin would disagree with you.

That Jimmy Garvin's defense of the honor of Precious, via cutting a promo saying he was going to beat up Ric Flair and take his title, inspired me to go to my very first live pro wrestling show would have me thinking that I disagree with you as well. 

And now I'm nostalgic for the days where I didn't know Garvin lost that match because of things like backstage politics, keeping challengers and champs strong, heat, draw and so on. Once upon a time Ric Flair was just a straight up cheater that didn't deserve to be the champ. 

I would hope that he wouldn't marry his cousin.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pete said:

FTFY. Hardly shocked, just funny seeing her with them. Let's just say they stick out like a sore thumb in that montage.

The most shocking thing is that they're STILL out there working tiny So Cal shows.  

21 minutes ago, The Batboy said:

They need to bring Harper into The Fashion Police as their Adrian Pimento; went undercover too long trying to infiltrate the uggo Wyatt Family to bring them to fashion justice...

Would that mean we get a lumbersexual Harper?