DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2017 ANIMATED WRESTLING GIF THREAD

RIPPA

6 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

I always wished Brown came around ten years later. He had some good charisma. That Arsenio clip further proves it. Then again, he'd be subjected to Russo. 

Vince Russo would've lasted about 30 seconds with Bad News: after he kicked the shit out of Russo, he'd have quit and/or been arrested.

• Like 2

In the Ghettoblaster GIF.....is that Ultimate Warrior on the apron? And is that Dusty Wolfe being GhettoBlastered? Why would Warrior be teaming with Dusty Wolfe against Bad News and whomever Bad News's partner was? What event WAS this??

2 minutes ago, MonteCarl said:

In the Ghettoblaster GIF.....is that Ultimate Warrior on the apron? And is that Dusty Wolfe being GhettoBlastered? Why would Warrior be teaming with Dusty Wolfe against Bad News and whomever Bad News's partner was? What event WAS this??

It's Jim Brunzell; it's at Survivor Series 1988.

• Like 1

The step-up enzuigiri is the best obviously with no leg-hold. Or you can do Tenryu's weird slow motion grabbing the guy one. What was Bad News non-WWF finisher?

On 2/6/2017 at 0:23 PM, RIPPA said:

I don't know if this is the same version they watched or not - but Alvarez and Meltzer where talking about the Cody chair shot and Alvarez was saying he could see it being an optical illusion and it actually hit Dijak's chest/shoulders (he wasn't saying that is what happened but that could be the case)

Either way - both were of the opinion of why the fuck are you doing that spot in 2017?

If you watch it close, he got his hand up and Cody didn't follow thru.  It sounded way worse than it was.

13 hours ago, J.T. said:

I don't remember Bull somersaulting when she hit her top rope legdrop.

It wasn't a regular part of her repertoire.

tumblr_mxewygSqj91s1uj0qo1_400.gif

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Bad News' enzugiri > bullshit "hold my leg while I kick you" enzugiris (sorry, Owen Hart, a fact's a fact)

I could buy it being bullshit if catching the leg weren't a standard counter to the stomach kick.

• Like 1