DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2017 ANIMATED WRESTLING GIF THREAD

RIPPA

smotherswhiteboysmw932.gif

I do not think the Virginia chapter of the Sons of the Confederacy would appreciate it if I ran onto the battlefield during a re-enactment of the Battle of the Crater and nailed BG Mahone with a steel chair in order to prevent the counterattack ensure the success of advancing Union forces..

Tracy Smothers is working face and using a Confederate States of America gimmick.  Only in Smoky Mountain.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, J.T. said:

I do not think the Virginia chapter of the Sons of the Confederacy would appreciate it if I ran onto the battlefield during a re-enactment of the Battle of the Crater and nailed BG Mahone with a steel chair in order to prevent the counterattack ensure the success of advancing Union forces..

That'd be a helluva finish, though.  They'd never see it coming.

• Like 3

Molly Holly was so cute and demure.  The perfect babyface in WWE.  And then she became an epic heel.

Or did she become one per se, since I totally forgot that she started off as a heel in Macho Man's stable of evil valets.

The Cabellera Contra Cabellera match with Victoria was a blessing in disguise.  Molly looked better with shorter hair.

There was also this bit of awesomness in that match..

5ZzBVC1.gif

A shame that isn't perfect looped, it's so close.  I remember that match being really fun, and the shave actually taking place during another entrance since Molly ran for it (as all good heels should).  And yeah, as good a face as Molly was, she was an even better heel.  Fuck WWE for the whole "fat" angle, though.  Girl had curves, you morons.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Godfrey said:

How did Koko get away with spiking people when most dudes were using elbow drops as a finish? Was it because he only won one match a year so word never got around?

Koko actually had a really strong push out of the gate for a year or so. And he called it the GHOSTBUSTER.

12 hours ago, J.T. said:

smotherswhiteboysmw932.gif

Tracy Smothers is working face and using a Confederate States of America gimmick.  Only in Smoky Mountain.

Time for Matt to run in and weigh in on this.

also, in case folks didnt see it in the other thread, Molly Holly was on Colt's show last week. Everything you would expect from her: nice, humble, not too much proselytizing. 

8 hours ago, Michael Sweetser said:

A shame that isn't perfect looped, it's so close.  I remember that match being really fun, and the shave actually taking place during another entrance since Molly ran for it (as all good heels should).  And yeah, as good a face as Molly was, she was an even better heel.  Fuck WWE for the whole "fat" angle, though.  Girl had curves, you morons.

If you haven't listened to it yet, Molly was on last week's Art of Wrestling, it's interesting that she says she had an eating disorder (she said she couldn't stop eating) during her time with the company though she never attributes it to the company pushing her to lose weight. 

7 hours ago, EricR said:

The fact that his umbrella floats away afterwards kind of adds credibility to the spot. 

But wouldn't the umbrella slow him down and therefore lessen the impact of the move? I'm very confused by this.

• Like 1