DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2016: WEEK SIXTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

3 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

Well apparently RG3 got a concussion.  And the Browns may have lost the #1 spot in the draft to the 49ers.  So not sure how much of a win it is.

It's a win in that it shows the front office that RG3 is too injury prone to bring back.

(Sashi Brown was talking like they still viewed Griffin as a viable franchise QB as recently as week 11.)

Jonathan Allen is just as good as Myles Garrett.

Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like the Packers ending the Vikings season. I think we can put all those "Omg whats wrong with Rodgers?!" articles to rest. Considering what he had to work with the first 10-11 weeks of the season, this has been one of his most impressive years.

31 minutes ago, elizium said:

Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like the Packers ending the Vikings season. I think we can put all those "Omg whats wrong with Rodgers?!" articles to rest. Considering what he had to work with the first 10-11 weeks of the season, this has been one of his most impressive years.

He's been lights out the last five games, but he resolutely wasn't playing great. Not just a lack of talent around him, he was missing throws and struggling since the middle of last year. Whatever it was, he broke back out of it and fuck I hate Green Bay fuck fuck fuck. 

Hopefully Dallas rests a lot of guys Monday.

3 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

Hopefully Dallas rests a lot of guys Monday.

Nope, the starters are playing. The only way I see Dallas taking the starters out is if Sanchez suits up, and the Cowboys get so far ahead of the Lions in the first half.

So based on the stories coming out (or at least the way ESPN is reporting it) the Vikings defense (or at least the DBs) went rogue and where ignoring the gameplan that Mike Zimmer had put in place for the game