DVDVR Message Board

No Mercy XII

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I just want the return of the wacky Survivor Series team names.

Ambrose's Army Of Hoboes vs. AJ's "Almost But Not Entirely Unlike Bullet Club" Allies

Go all out for Survivor Series with team names, Survivor Series reports, coked up promos, and Vince's coked up intros. I loved the first few years being on Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Eve because we had the participants telling us what they're thankful for. My favorite was always DiBiase's, "I'm thankful because I'm rich and you're not!"

• Like 2

Fair share of the WrestleMania Mystery cast could be used for the Scooby Doobies, but I just don't see Miz working with Cena, HHH, Sin Cara and Kane. 

Daniel Bryan would be all for this match if they brought back the Ghost Bear.

The real question is do they air a vinegette tomorrow of Alexa taking Becky out backstage, then have Alexa come out for the match, have the ref count to ten only for the announcer to bring out Kane?

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

The real question is do they air a vinegette tomorrow of Alexa taking Becky out backstage, then have Alexa come out for the match, have the ref count to ten only for the announcer to bring out Kane?

The return of Eva Marie

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Eva's puppet hairstylist should become her valet. He's so creepy looking he'd be a natural fit for wrestling.

A puppet manager didn't work out for The Road Warriors

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Other kickoff match has been announced as AA/Hype Bros vs Ascension/Vaudevillians

At least Gotch and English probably won't be the ones taking the fall in this match. 

I want AA costing the Usos the tag titles. I'm enjoying Beauty & the Man Beast too much to have their run end now. 

The debate dumpster fire probably has a lot to do with the triple threat opening the show. 

Predictions!

AlphaHype over Ascenillians

Corbin beats Thwagger

Curt Hawkins loses against his mystery opponent...(probably Kane or Show)

Carmella beats Nikki

Wyatt over Orton, with shenanigans(Luke? the debuting Sister Abigail?)

Beauty and the Manbeast retain over the Usos

Styles retains, pinning Dean

I think the last match will be Dolph vs. Miz, with Miz getting the win. The final shot of the show is Miz waving bye bye to Dolph as he walks up the aisle.