DVDVR Message Board

Games of Thrones Unsullied thread

elizium

I was like "awwww shieeeet" from the moment Littlefinger kissed Sansa till the ending. For a moment i thought tonight was it for Sansa.

Also, strong acting again by Tyrion, was having some strong feels while he listened to Oberyn. Loved his sight of relief/happiness when he said he was gonna be his champion.

Arya and The Hound continue being badass, Brienne and Podrick seem to be getting a long. Whacky tag teams.

Also glad to see Bronn sail away fairly free and un-chopped-up.

I mean, besides the plan to murder his sister-in-law so he could get both a castle and a younger wife, who he'll be cheating on anyway when he can be arsed to get out of bed. 

Someone has learned how to the Game of Lazyboys.

MELISSANDRE'S BOOBS RETURN TRIUMPHANTLY!

Holy fuck did the feels pour in during Tyrion's meeting with Bronn. "That would make for quite a song." "I hope to hear it some day." I hope to see Bronn again. He's been consistently one of my favorite characters and he's always coming across strong. I also buy into Bronn getting tied down as much as I buy into CM Punk getting tied down.

The Mountain!

Wait, fuck the Mountain! THE RED VIPER, MOTHERFUCKERS! Last week I thought the Mountain would be Cersei's champion unless Oberyn fucked him up first. After Oberyn's tale of the first time he met Tyrion, to what happened to his sister, fuck, I want to see him slaughter the Mountain. It's awesome. Bronn exits and Tyrion gets a new bestie that's also an even bigger badass.

Arya running through one of the bounty hunters was fucking classic. 

Lysa's little bitch son getting slapped is nearly as good as Joffrey getting slapped, BUT NOWHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS LYSA LEARNING TO FLY! Hasta la vista!

What's your name? New most bad ass moment in the show.

I love how they've turned this child into an utter psychopath but it's okay because she's just so fucking gleeful about it all.

We're seeing the genesis of someone who years from now will be this feared monster.

• Like 1

BRONN VS. THE HOUND: BEST USE OF THE WORD "CUNT"

This week:

"Rat cunts. Fucking whore." The Hound reminiscing around the old campfire about this family. 

Meanwhile Bronn went and got civilized so we may need a new cunt challenger.

'Twas a weak shank though.

Disagree strongly... it was right where the Hound told her to stick the pointy end (the heart) and without hesitation. In fact, I thought it added strongly in Arya's development as a cold-hearted killer. 

Someone alluded to this upthread, but Cersei approaching The Mountain was how I imagine wrestling managers visiting Parts Unknown.

Between that, his squash victory in a 3 on 1 handicap match, and Oberyn's face promo to Tyrion, they hit all the notes on building a Pay Per View bout.

• Like 1