DVDVR Message Board

MARCH MADNESS 2016

Dolfan in NYC

Cal was down two starters and had an assistant coach kicked off the team earlier in the week, the game was a foul fest and had they played halfway decent offense it should have been a blowout but I don't care. Hawaii gets its first ever NCAA tournament win.

I'm holding out for a South Dakota State win for the 12-13 match-up (edited out something really dumb) but it doesn't look likely.

I only entered one pool this year, and the entry fee was only 5 bucks. 6 of the 20 of us had Michigan State to win it all, but there was only four different teams (MSU, Kansas, North Carolina and Oregon) selected to win. As long as those other three all go down, I've got a shot.

Maryland has gome from a team I thought was going to be national champs in January to a team that I am not entirely convinced can beat Hawaii on Sunday.

The Badgers look poised for the their title run this year. Surely, their stellar make other team just miss a bunch of normal shots like you do and somehow pull off a win technique will win 6 more games.

And CBS spent more time covering that than most of the games. Good Lord, their studio coverage last night was beyond awful.

And they just spent a lot of time talking about Wally Szczerbiak having a crush on Thomas Walkup and showing the crew eating food. Unbelievably terrible.

The Badgers look poised for the their title run this year. Surely, their stellar make other team just miss a bunch of normal shots like you do and somehow pull off a win technique will win 6 more games.

Scoring more than 50 points is just wasteful.  Someone could use all those extra points.

The announcer just said "shot of the tournament so far". How the hell are you going to improve on a half courter at the buzzer to win it?

Cincy may have just dunked at the buzzer to go to overtime with St. Joes. Replay time.