DVDVR Message Board

MARCH MADNESS 2016

Dolfan in NYC

Shame it looks like this Wichita State team is going out. Baker and Van Fleet were a really great backcourt. They were historically great -- a Final Four, number one seed and Sweet 16. That's really amazing for anyone, let alone a mid-major team.

Their run was so good that an undefeated season doesn't even get a mention.

This just turned into an absolute classic. So Northern Iowa was in complete control. They were up 12 with like :44 seconds left or something. Complete meltdown.  A&M ties it up at the end. Then in overtime Northern Iowa started hitting shots again and A&M matched them.  Now it's double overtime.

Just rewatched the last 45 secs of regulation in the Northern Iowa-Texas A&M game.  It's damn hard to self-destruct that thoroughly without trying.  NI even scored in that spam, so they gave up 14 pts. in less than 45 secs.  Feel terrible for those kids.  Those 45 secs will be played over and over for years.

Sad to see Stephen Austin lose.  Walkup didn't strike me as a great shooter (aside from free throws, obviously) but he was an exciting all-around player. 

Turns out Coach K was lying when he denied chastising Dillon Brooks after Oregon beat Duke. I'm shocked. Shocked, I say. Such a sanctimonious, hypocritical piece of garbage. 

Meanwhile CBS has so little faith in Oregon and this 2nd half that the entire half time show was done with puppets.  

I don't know if I have seen Oklahoma this dominant in the regular season.  I don't know when the player of the year voting ends but if it is still on going than Buddy Heild has this one locked as he has been incredible so far