DVDVR Message Board

2016 TNA General Thread

So the people in Canada are actually going to finish the show before people in the US have started to watch it

EC3 is just tremendous on Twitter. He is the only guy in the company talking about this and he realizes this is awful

"Quick, some of you go out and fight by the production truck. We'll have Pope say Brother Nero got slammed through the transmitter. It'll cover us, no problem." #ProbablyNotBillyCorgan

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hail Sabin said:

That and it would help her give clues on Celebrity Name Game.

They have to do a whole week's worth of TNA folks on there now, like when NWA and GLOW folks were on Family Feud.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thomas Bugg said:

Pop Network owes TNA for fucking up 

They can make it up by paying for this week's tapings, and thus the fed continues to never die.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thomas Bugg said:

Jesse Ventura is getting the most exposure he's had in years 

I am now nostalgic for the days of "Chico Santana" uttered over the airwaves.

"Will you stop?"

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Hail Sabin said:

Cause she has the biggest hands in the WORLD?!!

You people are the worst, I tells ya. Donna (with Red in second place) was the only reason to try to suffer through that show. Who notices someone's hands? She even smoked Mila Kunis at the time, though Mila sure did grow up nice.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, hammerva said:

The really bad thing is that if this does actually show up, the announcers are going to no sell this like nothing happened because at the time it was going on POP was perfect.  So they are going to look even dumber that usual

You couldn't be more right, so far Matthews and The Pope have said shit about it. 

30 minutes ago, jstout said:

You people are the worst, I tells ya. Donna (with Red in second place) was the only reason to try to suffer through that show. Who notices someone's hands? She even smoked Mila Kunis at the time, though Mila sure did grow up nice.

Donna's pretty much the only reason I saw Slackers in theatres.

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

BTW - POP announced that they will replay the show at 9 PM EST tonight

Going head to head with Lucha Underground?  Good luck with that shit, Dixie.

• Like 2