DVDVR Message Board

2016 TNA General Thread

17 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Normally I would agree with you - but with TNA - you aren't assured of even getting that little money

Well, I've never seen a played copy of "Monopoly" that didn't need replacement money, so at least there's a chance of that.  So, on the plus side, she gets paid in cash.  The minus side, it's 3/4 the size of regular bills, printed* on yellow, blue, and pink paper.

*Provided someone bought a new ink cartridge.

TNA is literally unwatchable tonight. It's amazing to watch a show that is worse produced than a public access station from a third world country.

Do a "live" Impact, they said.  It'll be different and special they said.  Holy bats, going through this on DVR is going to be a breeze.

I had to give up after a half hour.  Baseball on, new Trials game to play, DVR to catch up on, all sound worlds better than putting up with this.

• Like 1

All I saw was a That 70's Show commercial, an Impact ad, a different That 70's show commercial, and a Celebrity Name Game ad on what seems to be an infinite loop.

Spoiler

Donna's not wearing a bra, thus Eric thinks she's the best girlfriend ever.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Cyanide said:

That just sounds sad.

So, "Master Control" is Cyrus' new gimmick?

Either that, or the Harris' Brothers autocorrect has some crazy notions about what "race" is really supposed to be.

• Like 2

My dad gave me an obviously sarcastic update on TNA's airing status from the other room: "Red Foreman is in the ring with Lashley."

I replied, "And he says, 'Can you fly, Bobby?'"

I didn't see Eli Drake tonight (for longer than about three seconds), but at least I got to do that.

• Like 7

One of my favorite things is that it took a hour and 15 minutes before POP put up any sort of notice on the TV that there was a problem with the feed

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CastleVania Rey said:

My dad gave me an obviously sarcastic update on TNA's airing status from the other room: "Red Foreman is in the ring with Lashley."

I replied, "And he says, 'Can you fly, Bobby?'"

I didn't see Eli Drake tonight (for longer than about three seconds), but at least I got to do that.

Does Eli now  develop the "Red Foreman" foot in the ass as a finisher?

• Like 1

Okay who is the creep that is obsessed with Donna's bra on DVDVR's Twitter :D

The really bad thing is that if this does actually show up, the announcers are going to no sell this like nothing happened because at the time it was going on POP was perfect.  So they are going to look even dumber that usual

• Like 1