DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

No apologies and all that; it's not a bad thing for people to find humor in these professions. It would often be so difficult to keep a straight face when the chick he pissed off would sit in front of him with the straw in her mouth, making *fhoop-fhoop-fhoop* sucking noises at him.

• Like 1

According to Kevin Kelly, he's called Cheeseburger because he's so skinny he should be eating cheeseburgers to bulk up.

Is that what "twink" means, the person needs to eat Twinkies because they're too skinny?

I was reading the Kenny Dykstra "Where Are They Now?" bit on WWE.com. The Spirit Squad all apparently keep in touch via a text thread. I would love to read what Dolph must text everyone else.

"Fuckin Heath Slater. When's the next King of Trios?"

• Like 2

Unfamiliar with that term, and I'm not about to look it up.  Been burned too many times.

Things Cool Arrow Should Stop Himself From Googling:

Bear

Otter

Puppy Play

TNA

Pegging

Twink

Twunk

• Like 2

Oh shit ... definitely "pegging." I have a dating horror story involving pegging (the term, not the action) but that's for another time. I wasted my funny points on the orange juice client tale.

Dolfan forgot to add the word "twonk" in his list. Apparently, Dolfan doesn't watch It's Always Sunny. 

Segue: Roddy Piper (RIP) didn't do much for me whenever he'd return to wrestling after about 1992 or so, but his guest spots on It's Always Sunny are top-five all-time on my "Wrestler Guest Spot in TV or Movie" list. 

Dolfan forgot to add the word "twonk" in his list. Apparently, Dolfan doesn't watch It's Always Sunny. 

Segue: Roddy Piper (RIP) didn't do much for me whenever he'd return to wrestling after about 1992 or so, but his guest spots on It's Always Sunny are top-five all-time on my "Wrestler Guest Spot in TV or Movie" list. 

Some cocks just can't be unsucked Smelly.

• Like 4

If they could only let them do this on TV.

The sad thing is all the cynical richardheads in the comments below the video. Is she a plant? Maybe. Probably. Who knows?

Who cares! Enjoy the show. It was a fun moment that showed proper heel and face and got the crowd involved a bit. That's what they paid for, isn't it? 

Some cocks just can't be unsucked Smelly.

So smooth.