DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2015 - WEEK SEVENTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

Guess I'm going to have to root for the Vikings tonight, because there's no way in hell the Skins would want to play the Seahawks next weekend.

I like DC. The Seahawks are only good every other week. Last week, the Rams beat them again, this week they're exposing Arizona. I'll put my (not actual) money on the Redslurs.

I'm not sure if they are exposing Arizona but they are definitely putting themselves in a position where everyone will be betting them to make the Super Bowl and then everyone will claim they were the only ones to pick Seattle.

That's fine. If any of y'all wanna make that bet, I'll take your money.

Okay so here's a question. If you are the Vikings, you beat Green Bay and get the home game but have to face Seattle who just destroyed you a couple weeks back. If you throw this game you face Green Bay again.

Well, you could say the same thing about Green Bay.  Would they rather win and face Seattle at home or lose and face Washington in Washington?

All of a sudden the AFC playoffs are looking more interesting. Is Andy Dalton ever coming back?

If the Broncos win, the Bengals won't be getting a bye (Denver will be #1 and New England will be #2), so you're probably going to get that answer sooner rather than later.

I'm more upset that both the Jets and Giants lost because that means no 25 cent coffee at Dunkin Donuts tomorrow

Gonna be some angry coworkers tomorrow at my job

Come down to the Carolinas, Krispy Kreme gives out cheap donuts after every win. ;-)

• Like 1