DVDVR Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Dolfan in NYC

NFL 2015 - WEEK SIXTEEN

Can anyone explain what the fuck just happened in that last minute?

I'm going to enjoy that greatly if that brain fart ends up being the game.

It's funny that football is so micro-managed and analyzed that broadcasters can't wrap their heads around the fact that is was simply a brain fart. "How could Gruden not now what that was? You discussed every situation with your quarterback during the timeout!" Seriously, Cousins just fucked up, it happens.

One of these teams is going to host a playoff game

Cousins should be immediately placed in concussion protocol after that.

Stupidity thread - though because it covers so many sports I will probably have to create its own thread

• Like 1

Cousins just outdid Matt Jones from the Bears game for dumbest Redskin play of the year.

My favorite part was after took the knee he tried to run it then spiked the ball with 4 Eagles around him as his line at the 4 yard line.

Why doesn't anyone in the geico commercial just shut Peter up by saying "Hey kid, I've spent 50 years getting my wick dipped, what have you been up to?"

Then he gets Tinkerbell to blow dust on them when it wears off they break a hip.

And the Skins are somehow the 2015 NFC East champs!

(And I know that they'll lose to Seattle in the playoffs.  I don't care right now.  PLAY THAT MUSIC, CAKES!)

Of course they win and I get fucked by DeSean in one of my championships. And yes, I'm a fucking moron for playing DeSean but he was the best option I had when Odell got suspended.

Fucking NFC East.

• Like 1

So Kirk Cousins really is a pretty good quarterback apparently.

So Kirk Cousins really is a pretty good quarterback apparently.

Not to all the Skins who still think RG3 should be the QB

And please don't start that fucking discussion again or I will nuke the entire thread.

The only thing left I have for football is the Giants playing to not end up in London

The following scenario is totally not going to happen, but it looks like DC will host Seattle in the playoffs. Would anything in football history be better than the Slurs pulling out a victory there? If that happens I barely care what happens to Carolina.

Why doesn't anyone in the geico commercial just shut Peter up by saying "Hey kid, I've spent 50 years getting my wick dipped, what have you been up to?"

Based on the various stories of Peter Pan he'd probably kill all of them with a sword as he flew around singing.

The following scenario is totally not going to happen, but it looks like DC will host Seattle in the playoffs. Would anything in football history be better than the Slurs pulling out a victory there? If that happens I barely care what happens to Carolina.

Kirk Cousins will get revenge on RGIII's behalf, that would be hilarious.

Hey, I actually get a double header on both networks Tuesday. One CBS station has the Pats game at one, the other has no 1 o'clock have but has the Saints at 4.

Cool since I'm away from redzone today.

I'm on the bus listening to tunein, the Panthers game.

Is the Georgia Dome as full of Panthers fans as it sounds like?

Stop me if you've heard this before: the Lions make a key 3rd down stop only for the refs to throw a phantom flag so their opponents get another chance to score a touchdown. Good grief.

• Like 1