DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2015 - WEEK SIXTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

That's an interesting take on a WR tangling himself up with a DB within the course of the play. What flag would you have thrown, excessive Mugging For A Flag?

I think they're both wrong, I'd be fine if Norman got dinged, but I don't see this "bodyslam" thing at all.

The biggest upset of the 2015 NFL season is you beating out Kuetsar for most insufferable fan.
I watched every game of the Jimmy Clausen era, I deserve this season.

Yeah, I'm from Cleveland. The Browns have been in a Jimmy Clausen era for my entire life.

• Like 1

That's an interesting take on a WR tangling himself up with a DB within the course of the play. What flag would you have thrown, excessive Mugging For A Flag?

I think they're both wrong, I'd be fine if Norman got dinged, but I don't see this "bodyslam" thing at all.

The biggest upset of the 2015 NFL season is you beating out Kuetsar for most insufferable fan.
I watched every game of the Jimmy Clausen era, I deserve this season.
Yeah, I'm from Cleveland. The Browns have been in a Jimmy Clausen era for my entire life.

God speed to you, hope one day the factory of sadness changes.

• Like 1

Fuck you both. Not one of you had to endure the Jimmy Clausen era in South Bend where Charlie Weis let that asshole punk kid roll up in a limo and show off his stupid fucking high school state championship rings. Everything that followed that moment was probably the worst few years ever for ND football and there weren't any Steve Smiths around to put Jimmy in his place.

The lone consolation prize for Jimmy's time here in South Bend was getting his ass kicked at CJ's Pub, which, if you're ever in the area, is a damn good spot for a burger.

Okay. Words.

Charles Woodson is my favorite athlete ever. Full stop. A national title and Heisman trophy at Michigan. An incredible class act. An amazing career resurgence when he looked like another "talented guy wrecked by injuries" statistic. Granted, it was disappointing that it happened in Green Bay, but he got the DPOY and Superbowl ring to cap it off.

Then back to Oakland and now delivering a jaw dropping great season at am impossible age despite multiple injuries.

He's retiring. I'm getting old. No athlete will ever mean as much to me again as Woodson has.

• Like 3