DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania 32 Weekend

supremebve

Dallas? I wanna go to Six Flags but if its too terribly expensive

I was there 2 days ago. $75 to get in and $20 for parking (which was almost as far from the entrance as my hotel).

The Mr Freeze ride was my favourite

Getting stuck after the show is the best part. There's a Wal-Mart that sells beer and McDonald's right across the street. :)

Was curious if they don't mind people parking there for the show?  I mean it is within walking distance to AT&T stadium.  I assume they don't charge for parking there.

Getting stuck after the show is the best part. There's a Wal-Mart that sells beer and McDonald's right across the street. :)

Was curious if they don't mind people parking there for the show?  I mean it is within walking distance to AT&T stadium.  I assume they don't charge for parking there.

I guarantee you they will be there watching that lot. If non-Walmart people park there, where will Walmart people park?

I guarantee you they will be there watching that lot. If non-Walmart people park there, where will Walmart people park?

Yeah, I assume there's security there. The lot was pretty empty right after the football game, and most of the cars in there were cabs/limos/uber drivers waiting to pick up clients.

Dallas? I wanna go to Six Flags but if its too terribly expensive

I was there 2 days ago. $75 to get in and $20 for parking (which was almost as far from the entrance as my hotel).

The Mr Freeze ride was my favourite

looks like I'm going to six flags then

You all convinced me - WrestleCon on Saturday for Bette convention and Supershow, Axxess on Sunday before WrestleMania.

Then maybe some art museum on Monday just to appease my gf before we head back to Austin.

For those going to Axxess

Superstar Billy Graham will not be there due to injury - Mick Foley will be replacing him

That is from Foley's Twitter account

It sucks that Wrestlecon and WWN are having their shows at the same time. Wish one was in the afternoon and the other at night so I could go to both. I feel like the top matches at WWN will be better, but I'm still kicking myself a little that I won't get to see LU guys tear shit up in multi-man clusterfucks. The announced cards so far:

WWN:

TJ Perkins, Johnny Gargano, and Kota Ibushi vs. Tommy End, Will Osperay, and Marty Scrull

Timothy Thatcher vs. Sami Calihan

Zack Sabre Jr vs. Chris Hero

Advertised, no official match: Drew Gulak, Tracy Williams, Matt Riddle, Anthony Nese, Caleb Konley, Fred Yehi, SHINE title match

Wrestlecon

Monsters ball: Abyss vs. Jeff Hardy vs. AR Fox vs. Trevor Lee vs. Mike Bailey

Matt Hardy vs. Lance Storm

Jeff Jarrett vs. Joey Ryan

Fenix, Aerostar, and Andrew Everett vs. Drago, Jack Evans, and Fireball

Will Osperay vs. Marty Scrull (guess they curtain jerk here, then haul ass to WWN?)

Advertised, no official match: Rey Mysterio, Ricochet, Pentagon Jr

Here's the list of participants for the Heart of SHIMMER tournament (4pm on Saturday at Eddie Deen's Ranch).

Former 2x SHIMMER Champion Cheerleader Melissa
Former SHIMMER Champion Nicole Matthews
SHIMMER Tag Team Champion Cherry Bomb
SHIMMER Tag Team Champion Kimber Lee
Candice LeRae
Veda Scott
Jessicka Havok
Nicole Savoy
Leva Bates
Heidi Lovelace
LuFisto
Crazy Mary Dobson

Shimmer80Aws400.jpg

Shimmer80bws400.jpg

• Like 3

Guest Edwin
On March 9, 2016 at 9:10 AM, hammerva said:

Was bummed that Wrestlemania 33 was going to be Orlando next year because I just remember the area around the Citrus Bowl in 2008 being a complete dump.  Only thing you could do (besides the Axcess event near by) was look at the tire places and see what family was selling food from their front porch and how much their parking was.  Hopefully that area has been upgraded

It hasn't been upgraded or at least there's not much to do around the Citrus Bowl, however Orlando City pumps up the area around for home matches. That's something WWE needs to look at for Mania.

If you want, you can drop by that new WWE restaurant they're going to setup at Universal for Mania weekend next year and I'm sure they'll be a ton of stuff to do for Mania weekend next year all over Orlando.

Also why would you park anywhere near the Citrus Bowl? I park in downtown for Orlando City home matches and just take the shuttle bus which is free from the Amway Center to the Citrus Bowl and then just walk back to downtown with the huge crowd. Parking is much cheaper in downtown. I usually pay $10 for parking.

On 3/27/2016 at 10:00 PM, hammerva said:

Still looking for the best barbecue places to see in Dallas.   I have heard good things about the Pecan Lodge which is close to Dallas.  

I'm also looking into this.  There is a very good chance that I'm going to eat 51098051651091651845615454120 lbs. of barbecue over the weekend.  

Full WWN card is finally up on their website. Looks like a good show, and I don't whiff on the LU talent because Ivelisse will be there!

The Six Man Tag Team Tradition Continues - Days Of Future Past
Kota Ibushi, Johnny Gargano & TJ Perkins
vs.
Will Ospreay, Tommy End & Marty Scurll

EVOLVE Championship Match (If Thatcher Is Still Champion)
Timothy Thatcher defends vs. Sami Callihan

Best In The World Challenge Series - The Rival
Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Chris Hero

SHINE Championship Match
Taylor Made w/ So Cal Val & Andrea defends vs. Ivelisse

FIP World Heavyweight Title Fatal Four Way
Caleb Konley w/ So Cal Val & Andrea defends vs. FIP Florida Heritage Champion Maxwell Chicago vs. Gary Jay vs. Jason Cade

Anything Goes
Ethan Page vs. Anthony Nese w/ So Cal Val & Andrea

The Third Chapter
Matt Riddle vs. Tracy Williams

Respect Is Earned
Drew Gulak vs. Fred Yehi