DVDVR Message Board

The UpUpDownDown thread

AxB

That might have been filmed a few months ago, before Seth got hurt. I only posted it because of Big E's awesome guitar solo dance moves.

The biggest piece of news here to me is Stardust has a wife.

Stardust has a hot, African-American wife.  I may have to rethink my feelings about the Cosmic Wasteland stable.

• Like 1

Stardust has a hot, African-American wife.  I may have to rethink my feelings about the Cosmic Wasteland stable.

You don't understand the reference

Cody does this bit where is in total kayfabe mode between himself and Stardust

So when people say Stardust is married to Eden it was always "No Cody is"

But he slipped up on this show.

Didn't watch a lot of syndicated WWE after Cena was injured... and with good reason.  I am solidly in the NXT camp.

He might have been going for the idea that Cody is married to Eden, and Stardust is married to Black Yoshi Pie. But he should have got Austin on board with that idea beforehand.

Is anyone else getting annoyed with the editing style on these vids? Bleeping out the swears works fine for everyone, silencing out the swears is OK too, but jumpcutting past them renders whole conversations unintelligible.

Bray Wyatt just sits in the room with a goofy hat and watches. I applaud Cody's attempts but in the face of that, does it really matter? It's this:

wile-e-coyote-1-o.gif

• Like 1

He might have been going for the idea that Cody is married to Eden, and Stardust is married to Black Yoshi Pie. But he should have got Austin on board with that idea beforehand.

Is anyone else getting annoyed with the editing style on these vids? Bleeping out the swears works fine for everyone, silencing out the swears is OK too, but jumpcutting past them renders whole conversations unintelligible.

God your explanation for the marriage thing is better than anything the WWE has ever thought up to explain anything ever.

I am thinking the editing is being done this way just because Austin doesn't have the time anymore to do anything "fancier". I mean I know shit about video editing but it seems it is easier to just throw up the black screen and cut out the "bad" part and move on than it is to try and bleep stuff