DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL: WEEK THREE

Dolfan in NYC

The option's also only guaranteed if he's on next year's roster or not medically cleared. The Skins can cut him before then and not have to pay the $16 million.

Which is why having him line up at safety on the practice squad was so fucking stupid.

The option's also only guaranteed if he's on next year's roster or not medically cleared. The Skins can cut him before then and not have to pay the $16 million.

Which is why having him line up at safety on the practice squad was so fucking stupid.

Even when holding all the cards, Washington gotta Washington

Apparently the Jets have never beaten the Eagles in franchise history. 0-9

The low number doesn't surprise me just that at one time the Eagles weren't able to out suck them.

First time for everything. I'm all in on the Jets this year until Geno gets back. At which point I suspect they'll promptly shit the bed. I also think the Eagles are drizzling shit.

Like most medicore or worse QB's, Shitzy is perfectly fine managing a game(usually), but if he has to win it, watch out. I've seen that movie before, and it leads to heartbreak, and screaming at the tv. Chan Gailey horrible playcalling doesn't help. But today they probably will be fine, as the Eagles are a clusterfuck. . .