DVDVR Message Board

Thomas Bugg

Because let's face it- when a player or coach goes off in the media it makes for entertaining shit! :D

This is actually the rant that inspired me to make this rant. In 1993 the Royals were in the middle of a LOOOOOONG 30 year stretch where they didn't make the postseason, but they actually wound up being pretty good, finishing 84-78. But it also wound up being Hal McRae's swan song as the manager, mainly due to shit like this:

The moral of the story- never ask Hal McRae "stupid ass questions"!

And this one here sounds like Barney Fife gone psycho. "COME AFTER ME, I'M A MAN!!!"

• Like 1

Best of the best.

You got some fuckin’ nerve. Nights off, nothin’ to do, and you come in and play this kind of shit for me…Fuck all of you!! You’re not doin’ me any fuckin’ favors, you’re breakin’ my heart up there. I gotta go up there and be embarrassed by you motherfuckers? I’ve played with the greatest musicians in the world. How dare you play like that for me! How dare you try to play like that for me. Assholes!! I get fifteen fuckin’ kids in rehearsal. The fuckin’ time in this band is incredible! We don’t play two fuckin’ bars in one fuckin’ tempo. Not one! You can’t keep fuckin’ time and play, there’s too many things to do, isn’t there? You can’t pat your fuckin’ foot and play. You’re all over the fuckin’ place. Miscue after miscue…You try one fuck up the next set, and when you get back to New York you’ll need another fuckin’ job. Count on it! Now get out of my fuckin’ bus!

• Like 1

My personal favorite.

The kicker is that this came after a game the Vikings won. Burnsie got sick of the fans booing his offensive coordinator, Bob Schnelker, after the Vikings beat the Rams 23-21 in OT thanks to seven(?!) Rich Karlis field goals and a blocked punt for a safety.

• Like 2