DVDVR Message Board

Кубок Mира 2018 (World Cup '18)

Death From Above

36 minutes ago, Fuzzy Dunlop said:

It's nice that Neymar's cuntishness has now united us all in support of Belgium.

Only until they meet the winner of France/Uruguay.

There was this small bit of play by Godin in his last match where he was under pressure and had to control an aerial ball. Fucking guy controlled it majestically with I think a combination of his chest and thigh then half volleyed the pass through a pair of opposition players to a teammate. Commentator didn't even really make note of it but I was just "flummoxed" by how skillful it was.

9 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Well, I think we can all now know why Japan lost... 

Nooooooooooooooo, not Topo!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Gutted by Japan's loss. I celebrated their goals so loud and crashed hard after.

In contrast, never believed in Portugal,  not even after Pepe scored and my friends celebrated around me. "We're never winning this game." So I was not even sad, just disappointed.

Let's go England?

• Like 1

Haven't had a chance to see yesterday's games but am looking forward to England's game.  Feel really bad for Japan, especially the up and down reactions from this board alone.  Looking at the field there's still a couple groups I would be fine with winning it all, but at this rate that might not last long.

• Like 1

Rooting for Sweden because one of my favorite parts I've ever played was from a play translated from Swedish.

This is where I'm at now that Japan is gone.