DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2015 - JULY

Dolfan in NYC

Norris could become a top of the rotation LHP and is a weirdo who lives in a van down by the river. Most of the scouting reports have him at 60 future value which is 3rd rotation guy but I wouldn't be shocked if he ends up better than that. Really nice curveball. It doesn't look like he's had a good year in AAA though, so it may be another year or so before he's pitching in Detroit. The other two could be bottom of the rotation guys if things work out.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 5m5 minutes ago

Official: Price from #Tigers to #BlueJays for Norris, Labourt and Boyd.

Help me out here - as a Tigers guy, do I like who we got?

When Norris starts finding the strike zone he should be a good one.  Boyd smells like a guy that will top out at AAA.  Labourt has a live arm may wind up a closer one day

Dustin Ackley to Yankees for 2 prospects (OF Ramon Flores and P Jose Ramirez). Say hello to your new 2B Rippa. Sorry.

Well the best was apparently originally teh Ms were asking for an insanely high price and Cashman was all "have you looked at Ackley's stats"

He had an MRI on it at some point and they found nothing wrong, it's just petty bs obviously. So, if there are any Astros fans here, how are the 4 guys my team is getting so far? I know three of them are a ways off from being anything, but the top one seems to be quite good.

I wear an Astros hat, but I don't think I qualify as a fan, I just like the logo.

Therefore, with that level of expertise, I can safely say, they're great, I'm sure you'll be very happy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wear an Astros hat, but I don't think I qualify as a fan, I just like the logo.

Therefore, with that level of expertise, I can safely say, they're great, I'm sure you'll be very happy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Current, tequila sunrise era, colt 45s?

AJ Preller is really fucking dumb.

Like, incredibly dumb.

Doesn't deal any impending FAs because he believes the Padres will make the post season. Yeah. Good luck with that.