DVDVR Message Board

E3 2015

I assume this will be like Bloodstained, which is being partially funded by Deep Silver + that 5M from Kickstarter. We'll see Sony handle some of the publishing costs + whatever they get from the Kickstarter campaign.

I don't understand why they need kickstarter, they are just losing a cut.  Since Sony is helping, why not just do something similar on their site but keep all the money?  Shenmue fans would find it wherever they announced it was.

Shenmue is a game I wish I had gotten around to on the Dreamcast. Did they never port them elsewhere? I read that there was a plan to release an HD Collection at some point? You kind of need to release the other two games if you want to sell this.

Shenmue is a game I wish I had gotten around to on the Dreamcast. Did they never port them elsewhere? I read that there was a plan to release an HD Collection at some point? You kind of need to release the other two games if you want to sell this.

Shenmue II had a fat old XBox port which I have. I don't know about the original.

The official announcement of Shenmue III (they're at over $480,000 of the $2 million goal in under half an hour with 31 days to go, I'm pretty certain reaching the actual mark is a formality at this point) for me right now is like the Rapture.