DVDVR Message Board

DC MOVIE THREAD

RIPPA

I hope it makes money :(

It's going to make money, dude. There hasn't been much evidence recently that states otherwise.

According to Deadline, advance ticket sales are outpacing Deadpool, Avengers and Furious 7.

I've been bed ridden the past few days. I'm listening to "This is My World" from the score on loop. I'm hyped.

I did see that but I think it's mostly for Thursday, there's a possibility it could be really frontloaded

I'm still unsure how the hell this has even been a remote fear for anyone. Its Batman & Superman together on film for the first time. It was always going to make money. The question has always been more about quality than anything else.

• Like 1

I'm still unsure how the hell this has even been a remote fear for anyone. Its Batman & Superman together on film for the first time. It was always going to make money. The question has always been more about quality than anything else.

So far, the reviews (well the people who've actually seen the movie and gave a brief reaction/response) I've seen have said it was good. More minor complaints about some CGI work than the actual movie content. I can live with that.

Is it going to be the best CBM ever? Yeah, probably not. However, it doesn't have to be. They're going to make more after this whether the reviews are around average, slightly above average, or phenomenal. When you're putting out movies like Pan and Jupiter Ascending, you got no other choice but to do that.