DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL - WEEK ELEVEN

RIPPA

Oh man, Pats were *this* close to stopping that 4th and 1. Could be the biggest play of the game.

So, yeah, turns out them converting that 4th and 1 and getting the td a few plays later was NOT the biggest play of the game.

With serious apologies to BLR...

The Patriots ran the ball 41 times and lost yards only on a third-and-2 in the fourth quarter with the game well in hand. On that play Gray lost 2 yards, but the Patriots picked up the first down anyway on a face-mask penalty. That’s unreal.

- Barnwell this morning.

Does Oakland have a weak run defense and a strong pass defense?

Has Andy done his yearly brain fart game where he meets a team like above and decides the proper play calling mix is 50 passes and 15 runs?

They have neither, but they are less sucky against the pass than the run.  

Oddly, for whatever reason, the Raiders play the Chiefs tough.  And they weirdly own the Chiefs in KC.  Sadly, the game this week is at Oakland, so...yeah, Charles will run for 250 yards.

With serious apologies to BLR...

The Patriots ran the ball 41 times and lost yards only on a third-and-2 in the fourth quarter with the game well in hand. On that play Gray lost 2 yards, but the Patriots picked up the first down anyway on a face-mask penalty. That’s unreal.

- Barnwell this morning.

tumblr_inline_mo294y7Rbs1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 3

Various Skins throwing each other under the bus makes me so very giddy

Then you should probably close your office door when you watch this.  You may be happy enough to un-ban people.

http://deadspin.com/rodney-harrison-i-think-you-have-to-get-rid-of-rgiii-1659618699

I said it weeks ago, Griffin isn't terribly good at playing NFL football as a quarterback. His apologists are all over the internet like "it's not him, his O-line sucks, he doesn't have the weapons yada yada yada." That rhetoric works for some QBs - hi, Cam - but it doesn't work for him. He's a bust. They need to stop throwing good money after bad and accept that he's not the guy.

That said, I immensely dislike the Washington Football Team so I hope they go the opposite direction and go all in on BobG3.