DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL - WEEK ELEVEN

RIPPA

Why do people care about the names of the divisions? It's not like these teams are traveling by bus or horseback every week or they are capable of being grouped in areas with opposing fan bases. I wish they'd just drop the east, west, north, and south and give them Greek letters or something so people would give it up already.

How to compound a terrible spot that robbed the Lions of a first down late in the first half? Give Arizona a first down on a spot just as bad at the two minute warning.

I don't usually bitch about the refs, but this has been awful.

Why do people care about the names of the divisions? It's not like these teams are traveling by bus or horseback every week or they are capable of being grouped in areas with opposing fan bases. I wish they'd just drop the east, west, north, and south and give them Greek letters or something so people would give it up already.

ROZELLE CONFERENCE

Halas, Landry, Lambeau, Mara divisions

HUNT CONFERENCE

Davis, Rooney, Brown, Wilson divisions

Hockey doesn't even use this convention anymore, time to steal it.

• Like 2

Yeah the Raiders have been hanging tough with just about everybody - last week's annihilation by Denver only happened because we all know Peyton Manning is an unrepentant bully. Plus "Rivalry Games" have a tendency to be tough games just because of emotion and familiarity. I wouldn't be surprised if Oakland pulls off an upset next week.

KC - and Arizona for that matter - are due for a stinker.